KN95 Disposable Face Masks
**PLEASE NOTE: Our products are moving really fast so please place orders as soon as possible. Free Shipping!
Our KN95 Disposable Face Masks come with 4 layers of non-woven fabric. They contain breathable properties, are skin-friendly and softer. As disposable dust masks, they can be used in various settings and works against air pollutants, pollen, allergies, and dust particles. Carry them in your pockets and purses to safeguard your health or prevent the transfer of germs through inhaling. These masks are FDA and CE approved. Each order will come with a certification.
Designed to achieve a very close facial fit and to achieve a very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The ‘KN95’ designation means that when subjected to careful testing, at least 95 percent of very small test particles (PM2.5) and bacteria are blocked.
Directions of Use
- KN95 foldable mask is suitable for adults’ daily travel protection. The KN95 mask is not to be used as a replacement for gas masks or as a medical mask.
- The mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments.
- When used properly, the mask provides approximately 95% filter efficiency and effectively protects respiratory health.
- Use the KN95 mask to protect against PM2.5, dust, pollen, microorganisms, and air pollution.
- Use the mask within 3 years of manufacture. Masks should be stored in a dry and ventilated location 23ºF – 122ºF (-5ºC – 50ºC, humidity <80%).
Please check for air tightness after wearing the mask. Check to ensure the mask is tightened securely to the face. Position the protective mask gently with both hands and be careful not to disturb the mask’s seal across the face. To test for air-tightness, exhale sharply through the nose. If you feel an air leak from the nose piece, adjust the nose clip accordingly. If you feel an air leak from the edges of the mask, re-position the ear bands. Masks are disposable and not recommended to be washed.
View full product details →